Help line / Grievance Redressal: +91-84 20 02 3311

Yasasvi Entrance Test-2023- PM-YASASVI Top Class Education in School for OBC and Others-Reg.

Online application for Pre-Matric SC, Pre-Matric ST, Pre-Matric OBC, Post-Matric SC, Post-Matric ST and Post-Matric OBC scholarships for the session 2023-24 has started. Last date of receive of applications is 31.10.2023

The Scholarship Portal for SC & OBC Centrally Sponsored Schemes will remain open upto 31/07/2023 only for verification of the applications for FY 2022-23 lying pending at different levels and not for new registration and / or renewal.

If Aadhaar is not available in NPCI. Please contact your bank branch within 7 days and check the "DBT enabled status" of your account.

Advertisement & Link for Online Application i.c.w Pre-examination Training of SC/ST candidates for JEE/WB JEE/NEET-2024

Institutes of Outside West Bengal are requested to send course details to concern PO-CUM-DWO office of concern district.

As directed, students are requested to register and apply for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric SC Scholarship Schemes on the state portal only. For details Click Here.

As per new guidelines by Govt of India, 40% of total eligible amount will be disbursed for the first Phase. The Remaining 60% of the total eligible amount will be disbursed in due course. (For Pre Matric and Post Matric SC Students).

ST students of West Bengal desiring to apply for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships for the fiscal 2022-23 can apply on this portal.


Mamata Banerjee

Hon'ble Chief Minister

Government of West Bengal


Online Application for Scholarship to SC, ST and OBC Students in West Bengal has been started. Let's take a look for Academic year 2023-2024



AS ON 25/07/2023


Institutions Registered

AS ON 25/07/2023


Applications Received

AS ON 25/07/2023